Marisa Miller 'Vegas' Magazine March 2010 13HQ

marisa-miller-vegas-magazine.jpg-05

Marisa Miller sports shorter locks on the cover of Vegas magazine’s March 2010 issue, on newsstands this week!

Here’s what the 31-year-old model had to share:

On her love for Harley motorcycles: “My husband, dad and uncle all ride Harleys, and I just found out my grandma used to be involved in the chapter in northern California. Now I’m getting my own bike; I got my license and I’m ready to roll.”

On jealousy in her marriage: “My job can definitely bring out a lot of insecurities or trust issues, but I’m so thankful we never had that. I don’t give my husband a reason to worry. Those kind of things can become a big problem in any relationship, and then especially with [my life] there’s a whole new set of challenges.”




Inside the Mag: